- Standard Delivery days now Tuesday and Friday Coastal and Thursday Hinterland;
- Please place your order by 10am on the day of delivery;
- Home deliveries are from Caloundra to Noosa; (Specifically postcodes 4551 excluding Bells Creek, 4575, 4557, 4556, 4572, 4558, 4564, 4573, 4567, 4566, 4565 Tewantin only.
- Hinterland including Nambour, 4560, 4553, 4555, 4554, 4519, 4552, 4559. Please, confirm your suburb as some Hinterland deliveries are Pick up from Drop off points as Everything Good on Steve Irwin Way and Maleny Market Place as some postcodes are MASSIVE and we can’t service the whole code. NEW we can now do drop off deliveries to Joe’s Waterhole (Drive Through Bottleshop) in Eumundi.
Please contact us if you are outside these areas and we’ll see what we can do.)
- Deliveries usually commence at around 12-1pm, and work our way down to Caloundra and up to Noosa. All deliveries are aimed to be completed by 5pm;
- Deliveries are made in a refrigerated Sunshine Coast Organic Meats van, which will keep refrigerated products below 3°C.
- Drop-off day is Thursday, with drop-offs expected to be available from 3pm;
- Drop-off deliveries are to Maleny is at Maleny Marketplace (located at 55 Maple St, Maleny QLD 4552) and Everything Good – Go Healthy (located at 1094 Steve Irwin Way, Glass House Mountains, QLD 4518) Joe’s Waterhole – Drive Through Bottle Shop – (85 Memorial Dve, Eumundi, QLD 4562)
- Deliveries are made in a refrigerated Sunshine Coast Organic Meats van, which will keep refrigerated products below 3°C, and then held for collection in fridges at the drop-off location.
There is no minimum order and delivery is free for single Home Delivery orders over $80 and Maleny and Glass House Mountain drop-off orders over $50- Organic Meat Club Orders are free delivery over $50. Orders below these will be charged a $10 delivery fee.
No. For the online store, you may leave special instructions with us when you set up your account, or when you complete the order, for us to leave your delivery in an outdoor location (either fridge or cooler bag/esky with ice). Please remember to leave any gate codes where applicable.
If you forget to leave out a cooler bag, you can purchase a cooler bag from us when you put your order in, and we will put your order in the cooler bag with ice in it, and leave it at your home.
Upon delivery of your order, legal title passes to you and Sunshine Coast Organic Meats have no responsibility beyond this point.
We will advise the new delivery date for the week on the on the online store, and also on Facebook.
The advantage of online ordering is that you can determine the cost of the order at the time its placed, there are product descriptions and range you can view, and you will be able to view products you have recently purchased to help you place an order.
The online store is designed to allow most special requests to be accommodated; for all other requests, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 5445 2912.
Yes – this will be an option available on the online store with a small charge to cover the cost.
Make sure you leave these instructions when you set up the account, or when you place the order.
We will try and call you to try and make alternative arrangements (eg leave with a neighbour), though so we don’t delay other customers if we cannot contact in a timely manner and make other arrangements, we will continue our delivery run, and you can collect your order any time after 10:00am the next day at the store.
Our Sunshine Coast Organic Meats delivery vehicle keeps chilled products below 3°C.Frozen products will slowly thaw in this environment, and depending on where you are located on the delivery run, the temperature may rise above 3°C, and therefore begin to thaw.Customers are advised to take this into account when they purchase frozen products.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our product.However, as our products are perishables, you cannot return items if you have simply changed your mind.If you have received a product in error, or are not happy with a product’s quality, please call us within 24 hours on 5445 2912 and we’ll try our best to remedy the issue.
Our online store has the functionality to show you what your last products ordered were, and you can simply choose which of those products you would like to purchase.
Yes.You can order any product which we sell in the store, such as ready-to-cook meals, milk, condiments and sauces, pet foods etc.
Yes, when you sign up for your online store account you can request an SMS delivery reminder.Normally SMS reminders are sent at 7:30am on the morning of delivery, and from time to time contain specials.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and also when you sign up your online store account tick the box requesting our emails to be sent (P.S. these will regularly include specials!)We provide information through these mediums about organics, health and wellbeing, recipe ideas, and information on our farmers.
For customers who find Maleny or Glass House Mountain more convenient than in-store shopping, we offer a drop-off service to Maleny Marketplace (located at 55 Maple St, Maleny QLD 4552) and Everything Good – Go Healthy (located at 1094 Steve Irwin Way, Glass House Mountains, QLD 4518) on Thursdays, with drop-offs aimed to be completed by 3:00pm.
Many of our customers travel from Brisbane and the hinterland every few weeks to our store and will freeze some of their purchase. Additionally, you can request purchases to be cryovaced for a small additional fee.
You can use either Visa or MasterCard to pay through our online store.
No. (Unless you are Organic Meat Club Member, otherwise) Your credit card details will be transmitted to National Australia Bank, our merchant, for processing and our online store and web site do not retain any details of your credit card.
We are at 330 Mons Rd, Forest Glen, just off the Bruce Highway, with parking conveniently located outside the store.We are located in the Kunara organic centre, with other businesses including Kunara Organic Marketplace which is the largest organic supermarket in the southern hemisphere, Kunara organic café, and the Fresh Holistic Centre.
Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday – 7:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday – Closed
Public Holidays – open Show Day and Easter Saturday only