Price Per KG: 14.85
Order Chef made free-range chicken gyoza.
Ingredients: Free-range chicken, cabbage*, shallots*, ginger*, garlic*, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sake, pepper, gyoza skin (wheat flour, salt, baking powder, preservative (202)).
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, place the gyoza in a single layer, flat side down.
- Cook until the bottom of the gyoza turns golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the pan. Immediately cover with a lid and steam the gyoza for about 3 minutes or until most of the water evaporates.
- Remove the lid to evaporate any remaining water. Add 1 tsp sesame oil around the frying pan.
- Cook uncovered until the gyoza is nice and crisp on the bottom.
Our chef-made products are made on-premises by Sunshine Coast Organic Meats using meat from animals which are broken down by our butchers. We take pride in the high quality meat which is used in our products.
Our chickens are sourced mainly from Bendele Farm at Kilkivan, near Gympie. The farm raises organic and free-range chickens in exactly the same way, one chicken per 25 square metres, without the use of antibiotics and growth promotants and their supplementary feed contains no GMOs, though their free range chickens have non-organic wheat and sorghum.