- 1 - 2 Tomahawk Steaks
- Melted beef suet
- Handfull of Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
If Frozen, place the steak in the fridge to thaw for a day/two.
- Take the meat from the Fridge an hour before cooking.
- Pat Dry with Paper Towel
- Prepare BBQ or Grill or Camp Grill
- Season generously with Salt and Pepper, use the Thyme as a brush to cover in melted suet
- Cook the steak on high heat on BBQ for 15mins flipping every 5mins to get an even cook.
- When the internal temperature is 50oC remove your steak and cover with alfoil for 15mins.
- Slice & Enjoy