Butterfly Pork Steaks in Creamy Mushroom Sauce, what a simple yet truly tasty dish.
Lucy House of Dawson Valley Free Range farms supplies us, Sunshine Coast Organic Meats, with delectable Pork that needs to be tasted to be believed! Lucy not only shared with us her farm when we went to visit her and her husband on their farm (click here to read about our visit to the farm) she shared with us one of her stellar recipes, Butterfly Pork Steaks in Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
Here is what you'll need:
- 4 Dawson Valley Free Range Butterfly Pork Steaks
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 250-300 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of Cream mixed with a dash of white wine
How to make it:
- Brown the steaks in a large pan
- Add the onion and garlic and what they are almost cooked through, add the mushrooms to the pan.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the white wine and cream mix and season to taste.
- Kick back and enjoy the taste this wonderfully easy and quick recipe!
To find more about Lucy, her recipes or her farm, Dawson Valley Free Range, click here!