It’s quick to make and even quicker to clean, only using one baking tray and a few dishes.
One pan Garlic Prawn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, or more, to taste
- ½ a small lemon freshly squeezed juice, to taste,
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried herbs like parsley, oregano, rosemary
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 500g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Oil or place baking paper on a tray. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Whisk together garlic, dried herbs, the lemon juice, butter and salt and pepper.
3. Place clean prawns in a single layer on the baking sheet
4. Pour over the butter mixture and lightly shake or mix to coat
5. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the prawns are pink, firm and warm
You can take advantage of the large baking tray to cook over vegetables if suitable; potato, broccoli, carrots — just be aware if there’s different cooking times.