- Organic Lamb Cutlets
- Olive Oil
- Spring Beans
- Green Beans
- Chicken Broth
- Add 1 Tbs of olive oil in a bowl and coat the Lamb Cutlets
- Preheat Oven 180 degrees (if you can use a oven safe fry pan this is ideal, to just transfer straight from hot plate to oven)
- Add the Lamb Cutlets to well heated frying pan and sear until brown on both sides.
- Transfer to the oven
Fennel and Cucumber Salad
- Cut and Slice as thin as possible into strips the fennel, cucumber and spring onions
- Place into a bowl and add olive oil, lemon and salt
- Marinate in fridge for 15 mins before serving
- Add the beans to a saucepan and gentle simmer with a small amount of chicken bone broth, add a tsp of butter and a handful of pistachios as a sauce topper .