- 950g cauliflower, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 x 100g snapper fillets - skin on
- Lemon wedges and green beans, to serve
- In a steamer, place cauliflower and fennel. Add two cups of the bone broth in the pot underneath.
- Cook until cauliflower and fennel is soft.
- While steaming, heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Season snapper fillets with salt and pepper and panfry (skin side first) for approximately 4-5 minutes each side
- Add 1/4 cup sour cream to cauliflower and fennel - mash or puree with stick blender until smooth.
- Season mash with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish over cauliflower and fennel mash with a wedge of lemon and sautéed green beans on the side (optional)