Pork & Veal Rissoles wiTH Bone Broth Gravy
Have you tried our Pork & Veal Rissoles? They would have to be one of our fan favourites. You can shop them online here. Serve these with our bone broth gravy recipe below and you'll have a simple and nourishing week night dinner that will leave everyone satisfied.
Bone broth is rich in both vitamins and nutrients. It’s a natural source of gelatin which breaks down into collagen which is helpful for joints, skin, and nails. The overall nutritional value of bone broth depends on the quality and type of bones used, other ingredients included in the broth, and cook time.
- 4 tbs un-salted butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 cups of chicken (or other) bone broth
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter, then add in the flour and whisk to combine.
- Pour in the bone broth liquid and bring to a simmer.
- Stir occasionally until it thickens.
- Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.