- 1 Clean lamb rack (3 ribs)
- ¼ cup of Mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 sprig each of sage & rosemary
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- and salt as per your preference
- Start by placing the lamb on a cutting board with the fat side up and thoroughly coat the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Next heat some olive oil in a pan and seal the lamb long enough to give the cut a tempting brown colour.
- Then transfer the pan with the lamb into the oven preheated at 400-degree Fahrenheit and bake for 7-8 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the crust using all the herbs you like. Blitz in all with a splash of olive oil and it’s ready.
- Once the meat is ready, brush the pieces with mustard and dip the cuts into the crust for an even coating. Keep them aside for some time and then pop them back into the oven for 4-5 minutes.
Summed Up Technique
Pan-sear the meat cut, baste it with herby, garlicky butter, and finish it off in the oven until it’s juicy and pink in the middle. Serve it with a side of unfussy veggies like salted cucumber and grilled asparagus and savour this sumptuous cutlet heartily!
Premium Quality Lamb
While organic lambs are more expensive compared to conventional and grass-fed lambs, the customers who pay a premium for organic lamb meat can trust they are getting a quality product.
And quality is the heart and soul of everything we do. It’s our raison-d’etre as the French say!