- 500g organic chuck steak
- 2 x cups of beef stock or organic bone broth
- 3 x tbsp Beerenberg Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x tsp of ground cumin
- 3 x crushed garlic cloves
- season with salt and pepper
- Pop the chuck steak in the slow cooker on low
- Add broth or stock, sauce, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper (& BBQ sauce if using)
- cook on low for 8 hours or until the meat can be separated easily with 2 forks.
- Turn it into beef nachos, on top of roast potatoes, on sliders or on fluffy brioche rolls.