The all-day breakfast meal Fluffy Canadian pancakes
It doesn't what time it is, its always a good time for fluffy buttery pancakes. These super easy and quick pancakes give you the freedom to add the things that you love, like blueberries, chocolate chips or crispy bacon! Let us know what your favourite thing to put on pancakes is.
- Grab a medium sized bowl and combine flour and baking powder together.
- Next, stir in the milk and egg yolk until smooth. (Here is where you add any little extras like blueberries!)
- In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Next gently fold 1/3 of the whites into the batter, then quickly fold in remaining whites until no streaks remain.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot with a side of bacon cooked the way you like it!